HOW CAN AN IBCLC HELP?
Mary Enger, IBCLC and RN will travel to your home to support and ensure that breastfeeding is off to a healthy start.
Included at a visit:
• Observation of breastfeeding technique
• Assessment of both mother and baby
• Assisting mothers who are experiencing difficulty
• Increasing mother's comfort regarding breastfeeding
• Expanding mother's and family's knowledge of breastfeeding
• If requested, a visit report for pediatrician can be provided
Home visits are much more effective than an office visit. Being comfortable at home can help create a more realistic learning environment for mother and baby. Mary can coach in adapting your environment for more success.