Breastfeeding is natural but that doesnt always mean it is a smooth process. An in-home consultation with our IBCLC can increase your comfort and success!
HOW CAN AN IBCLC HELP?
Mary Enger, IBCLC and RN will travel to your home to support and ensure that breastfeeding is off to a healthy start.
Included at a visit:
• Observation of breastfeeding technique
• Assessment of both mother and baby
• Assisting mothers who are experiencing difficulty
• Increasing mother's comfort regarding breastfeeding
• Expanding mother's and family's knowledge of breastfeeding
• If requested, a visit report for pediatrician can be provided
Home visits are much more effective than an office visit. Being comfortable at home can help create a more realistic learning environment for mother and baby. Mary can coach in adapting your environment for more success.