Breastfeeding is natural but that doesnt always mean it is a smooth process. An in-home consultation with our IBCLC can increase your comfort and success!
HOW CAN A CLC/IBCLC HELP?
Mara Naomi, IBCLC, will travel to your home to support and ensure that breastfeeding is off to a healthy start.
Included at a visit:
• Observation of breastfeeding technique
• Assessment of both mother and baby
• Assisting mothers who are experiencing difficulty
• Increasing mother's comfort regarding breastfeeding
• Expanding mother's and family's knowledge of breastfeeding
• If requested, a visit report for pediatrician can be provided
Home visits are much more effective than an office visit. Being comfortable at home can help create a more realistic learning environment for mother and baby. Mary can coach in adapting your environment for more success.